Monday, October 5, 2009

Celebrate the Season

Here is a card I made for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge. It didn't turn out quite a nice as I thought it would but I still think it looks okay. I used an acetate card base which I thought looked cool with the colors. I pulled in the chocolate color with the ribbon. The focal point is from a Stampin' Up set and embellished with a rhinestone in the middle. The picture isn't very clear tonight, hopefully you can still get an idea of what it looks like. Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Bazzill Basics Paper (cardstock), Stampin' Up (stamp from So Many Scallops, scallop circle punch and scallop border punch), Hero Arts (acetate card base), Tsukineko (Cotton White Staz-On ink pad), Me and My Big Ideas (rhinestone), Unknown (ribbon).

1 comment:

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

Very cool looking card. I have yet to use acetate. I really like the ribbon and the scalloped edge. Very nice!