Saturday, October 3, 2009

Have a Twinkly Day

Here is my last card based on the sketch I made for World Cardmaking Day. For this one I used an image sent to me by my dear friend Michelle. She is a TAC demonstrator so she always has the greatest stamp sets! I think this set is very cute and need to add it to my collection soon. I used a tag made from a Nestabilities die with the bow on this card for the sentiment. The bow is also horizontal instead of vertical this time. I used some little rhinestones on the strip across the bottom to stay with the "twinkly" theme. I had fun coloring this image and adding a little sparkle with some Stickles on the wings and wand. Hope everyone had a fun and productive World Cardmaking Day and thank you for visiting!


Supplies: Bazzill Basics Paper (cardstock and ribbon), Spellbinders (Nestabilities die from Label 1 set), The Angel Company (Fairy Birthday stamp set), Copic (markers), BIC Mark-It (markers), Ranger (Stickles), Provo Craft (Coluzzle template), Me and My Big Ideas (rhinestones)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

ohhh I love this card - great colors and super coloring. I was wondering if you got the envelope - guess you did :o)

Thanks for the kind words about me - when are you going to come visit and play with me???