Sunday, November 15, 2009

Merry Christmas

I have finally started my Christmas cards! I took Friday off from work to get my daughter's Christmas pictures taken as well as to have some "me" time as it was my birthday. So, I spent the afternoon at Archiver's making Christmas cards. I only came home with 10 cards completed but hopefully I can find some time every weekend to do that many again and I should have them all done on time!

For the majority of my cards I am going with a 4-1/4" square card. I found this idea on Lisa Johnson's blog for a pocket card where you can still get two from one piece of 8-1/2"x11" cardstock. Plus, it will also allow for some "hang-off" embellishments while still fitting in a standard A2 envelope.

Here is one that I created with some Basic Gray Eskimo Kisses paper and buttons I found at Archiver's. The stamp for the sentiment is Studio G that I picked up from Michael's last year. Stay tuned this week as I will try to get a card a day posted!!!


Supplies: Bazzill Basics Paper (cardstock), Basic Gray (patterned paper, button), Studio G (stamp), Stampin' Up (scallop border punch), EK Success (corner rounder punch), Unknown (ribbon).

No comments: